It’s happening today! I’m the guest speaker for thousands of women from across the world in this life and business transforming Summit. The good thing is, you can listen in from anywhere in the world.
I’m speaking today – HOW TO BE FEARLESS!
This unique event has been designed to Motivate, Empower, Encourage, Educate and Enlighten you and to give you the tools to be independent and successful in whatever you choose to do!
Inspiring modules include:
• 5 Millionaire Tips for Women
• 7 Steps to Financial Success
• How to be a Money Magnet
• The Divapreneur Mindset – what it is and how to embed it!
• How To Get The Law of Attraction to finally work for you, instead of against you
• How to get more Traffic, Attract More Clients & Make More Money Through Networking
Other speakers include: Bev James, Stephanie Hale, Naomi Sesay, Bonnie Ross-Parker, PJ Van Hulle, Michele Walsh, Jane Kenyan, Marie-Claire Carlyle, Karen Williams, Alison Marks ,Pam Lawhorne, Zoe Cairns, Crystal Williamson. Catharine Palmer, Samantha Sutherland, Deena Douglas, Manuela George- Izunwa, and Placida Acheru the Host. Reserve you place here – http://www.coaching4excellence.com/events/index.html
Share this event with your friends, on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, via email, I am sure they would be delighted.
I look forward to seeing you on the other side – the fearless side!
To your Growth and Success
Jane Morrison, your Chief Empowerment Coach
Reserve you place here : – http://www.coaching4excellence.com/events/index.html
Let’s talk about your dreams….
1) Have you put them on the back burner not believing you can really have them?
2) Are you working on them quietly but not sharing them with anyone because of what they may think?
3) Are you working on them but you’re so frustrated with how long it’s taking that you feel like throwing in the towel?
You know, when I took that leap of faith 10 long years ago to start my own business, I was so green and so scared and so unprepared for the ups and downs of the last 10 years…but there is no stopping me and I’ve made so many fantastic friends in the world of self employment and seen so many people launch their dreams that you couldn’t pay me enough to go back to the restrictions of a job that wasn’t as meaningful as this one.
I care so much about your happiness, your joy, your dreams. Can I ask you something?
I want to know where you are at in your life….–
What is your biggest challenge?
What would change in your life if this challenge was gone?
Would you be interested in working with me on it?
Let me know how I can help….
Jane Morrison, Your Chief Empowerment Coach
Showing YOU the Way to your Dreams
It makes me sick to my stomach…seeing the REAL unemployment rate being reported.
It’s much worse than the usual single digit status we hear about, because what’s NOT reported in those numbers are those under-employed (how many of you know people who have gone back to work at the local gas station, hardware store or retail store in the hope of insurance and pride? God Bless em!) and does not report those who have given up. ( How many of you have son/daughter, family members returning to live with you because of not being able to find work?)
Yes, the unemployment crisis is real and it’s going to stay real for a long long time.
What’s the answer? Stop counting on finding a job, and jump into the world of entrepreneurship with both feet by putting your gifts, passions and talents to work as a small business owner!
Everyone has a passion, purpose and gifts to offer that others will spend money on. Is it risky? It can be, and that’s why it’s important to spend time identifying your passions and doing it right. It’s why I do the work I do, so others succeed at their dreams.
I’ve helped so many people start their business and get off the merry-go-round of working for others.
Molly started her own vintage clothing boutique. Mary started her own pet grooming & doggie sitting daycare. Joe started his own home inspections business (way to go honey), and Jodi started her own massage and aromatherapy business – the list goes on and on.
How to get the courage to venture out on your own? You can do it while still working a day job, or if you have the time, do it with gusto full time.
This E-book is full of exercises that teach you what your passion is, what your purpose in life is, and how to get going to follow that path. Just take a look at what some of the people say about the Discover Your Next Step journey.
Don’t hold yourself back any longer. You deserve to be happy and fulfilled.
All my best,
Mastering Your Motivation
“Get out of your Own Way”
Remember learning to ride a bike for the first time? I bet you were scared.
Remember that first date? Terrible butterflies.
Walking into a job interview with the hiring team sitting around the board table? Terrified.
Thinking about quitting your “secure” job and starting your own business? No way, too much of a risk.
Yes, fear can wreck havoc with our dreams, block us from moving forward and turn us into sputtering, sweat dripping, mind numbed creatures.
The good news is; is that we can learn to beat fear and put it in its place!
Fear is one of the most basic human emotions. It’s programmed into our nervous systems and works like an instinct. From the time beginning, we are equipped with the survival instincts necessary to respond with fear when we sense danger or feel unsafe.
Fear is useful too as it helps protect us by alerting us to danger. It prepares us to deal with the danger at hand. Feeling afraid is very natural — and helpful, in some situations. Fear can be like a warning, a signal that cautions us to be careful.
Like all emotions, fear can be mild, medium, or intense, depending on the situation and the person. The feeling of fear can be brief or it can last longer, turning into chronic worry and keeping us up at night.
The problem with this basic emotion is that fear can get in the way of when we strive to learn something new, or start a new undertaking that we perceive as risky.
It’s often said that if we fail to plan, we plan to fail.
Taking time out of a busy day full of work, family obligations, errands and walking the dog to plan can seem like one more thing to do. However, without a plan, you won’t reach your destination.
Here are 10 simple, but powerful steps to make your life richer, more fulfilling and organized.
Strive to work them into your life. Don’t aim for perfection, but putting them into practice will bring more order and help you focus on what’s really important in your life.
- Prioritize. Do you know where you’re aiming to go or what you want your future to look like? Ask yourself what’s most important to you this time in your life. Your health? Family? Business growth? Make sure you KNOW what’s most important to you and that you are taking time to focus on your priorities.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew. It often happens, we take on way more than we should. Learn to say “no” without feeling guilty if it’s not on your priority list.
- Plan at least the day ahead. Without a plan prior to your day, the hours will fly by and you won’t have focused on those things most important to you. Keep a diary of daily priorities and plan at least a day in advance.
- Keep good effective and easy-to-use records. Nothing wastes time more than searching for something you need and not being able to find it. Take some time to set up a simple organizational file system, then discipline yourself to use it.
- Do a little bit each day and be consistent. By “chunking down” a big project, like filing or picking up the house, and doing a bit each day, you won’t run into the overwhelming feeling of being out of control.
- Keep things in perspective. Don’t expect perfection of yourself or others. Things may not be perfect, but as long as you can shrug it off knowing that you are doing the best you can, your stress level will thank you.
- De-clutter and rearrange. Clarity in your mind begins with clarity in your surroundings. Regularly declutter and clean up space, one room or desk drawer at time. You’ll be amazed how much of a feeling of control you’ll gain.
- Focus on each task. Complete each activity you begin. Whether you’re easily distracted, have a bit of ADD or love to multi-task, train yourself to complete a task before moving on. Learn not to start something unless it can be finished in the time frame you have. Looking at completion as a game makes getting something done rewarding and satisfying.
- Schedule specific times for each task. Routine can be your best friend. Routine is taking care of things consistently. You’ll have less resistance, and more success with follow through, if you set regular times to workout, walk the dog, grocery shop, etc.
- Simplify your life and keep everything in its place. It’s your life, you get to decide what it includes. Negative people and unfulfilling obligation need to be questioned on their value and eliminated. Same with the “stuff” that finds a way and makes its place in your home. Keep your surroundings simple with a place for everything and everything in its place. You’ll have peace of mind and from this order.
Whether it’s through an online community, a networking group, a mastermind program, we all need at least one “safe spot” where we feel welcome, can let it all hang out and not worry about being judged, criticized, or taken advantage of. Just by their very existence, supportive groups and friends like these help us deal with the stress in our lives.
If you’re not lucky enough to have that kind of relationship right now, don’t worry. There are places that offer support for you from people who know your struggles and want to relish in your successes. Here are six suggestions of where you might go to find what you need to prop you up when you need it:
Online forums or blogs
Find an online discussion forum or message board for work-at-home entrepreneurs. There are literally hundreds to choose from! While these groups often refer business to each other, their biggest benefit, in my opinion, is the support they provide. Working from home can be a lonely business, and networking with others who are in similar situations makes it less lonely. It’s impossible to feel left on your own when there are so many people on these forums to cheer you on.
A coach or mentor
Finding a coach or mentor who is several steps ahead of you on the journey to business success can be one of the best moves you ever make. Though their main goal is to provide business guidance, the good ones are also a great source of support and motivation. They know the ups and downs of the work-at-home entrepreneur, and can tell you if what you’re experiencing are just normal growing pains, or something else. Best of all, they can help you devise a plan to deal with the stress you’re feeling.
Don’t overlook your family as a source of support. They may have no idea what you do all day – particularly if it involves internet marketing – but they love you and want the best for you. If you tell your spouse or loved one you just need a non-judgmental ear to hear you work through some issues out loud, you’ll likely find that he is more than willing to listen. Give your family a chance to learn as you learn. You didn’t know what to expect when you started down this venture, and neither did they. Include them in your learning curve. Then you’ll have a family that feels a part of your process and will be more than willing to support you.
Real face-to-face friends
When you work from home, you can get locked to your desk and find that most of your closest friends live inside your computer! That’s just fine, as these relationships are fulfilling, supportive, and “real” all on their own. But there’s also something to be said for meeting a friend for a cup of coffee and some real live conversation. We need interpersonal interaction of the face-to-face kind, with the give-and-take conversation patterns that we humans are familiar with; the start-and-stop, ebb-and-flow, of our thoughts and opinions in a real live conversation. Don’t limit your contact with the world to Facebook, Twitter, and email. Connect with your “real-world” friends regularly.
A therapist or counselor
Trained mental health professionals are wonderful resources for objective, sound advice in dealing with stress. While they probably won’t be able to help you figure out the product launch strategy for your latest interactive course, they can help you find ways to deal with relationships, stress, and other negative mental emotions. Often, when voiced out loud to a trained professional as an outside party, a thought that’s been stressing you will all of a sudden make sense. Get a good recommendation from a friend, colleague, or your doctor and schedule an appointment if you feel that a professional therapist can help you deal with negative mental emotions.
A Mastermind Group
Mastermind Group is a small group of people who come together for a common purpose to share challenges and solutions. Generally, each person in the group gets their own designated time to talk about their current status and challenges, while the other group members give feedback, suggestions and solutions. This group can be over the telephone or in person.
For more information about Mastermind Groups, contact Jane at email@example.com
WHAT ARE YOUR TIPS TO KEEP ISOLATION AS A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER AT BAY????